Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'll try to start making this a regular post, as well. Sometimes, though, like you've seen before, I start making menus and don't continue after a few weeks in. When I do make a menu, though, I'm usually pretty good at sticking to what's on it but I may just alternate the days we have each dish. I will admit, however, most of my dishes aren't always homemade and are, instead, usually quick and easy. Most of my side dishes are out of a box or can :) Mondays and Wednesdays are especially easy because I'm in class til 7:30 on both of those nights.

Nonetheless, enjoy!

Sunday (last night):
Salmon Patties
Black Eyed Peas
Cornbread

Monday:
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

Tuesday:
Red Beans and Rice

Wednesday:
Chicken Fettucini Alfredo (yes, this is from a box-sorry to disappoint)

Thursday:
At a conference, getting back too late to cook

Friday & Saturday:
At the in-laws for the Halloween Holiday

Have a great week, everyone!

I linked in with: Org Junkie @ http://orgjunkie.com/2010/10/menu-plan-monday-oct-25th-giveaway.html

1 comment:

  1. Great menu! I swap days that I actually make things, too.

    ReplyDelete