Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's All in the Details:

I'm a very detail-oriented person. I think a home is made by the details and adds so much charm. Maybe I feel this way because I grew up in a home built during the era of WW2 that had many of the charming details I still love today.

I think my design style is a little on the more eclectic, contemporary, but warm and cozy side. I don't think of myself as loving the traditional, antique, or country style of decorating. So, some might think my design ideal conflicts with the details I love, but I think there can be a happy medium.

So, without further ado, I give you some of the details that I love:
Transom Windows:
Glass Doorknobs:

Farmhouse Sinks:
Beadboard:
Coffered Ceilings:

So, stay tuned because there's more details where these came from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment