Sunday, October 24, 2010

Agenda

So, I think I've finally come up with a purpose for my blog. Since I started this blog over a year ago I've made random posts on lots of different things. I think I've made a decision about what I want to devote my blog to.

I don't think I've mentioned it yet on my blog but, I know I did on facebook. I recently met a woman who has started her own wedding & event planning company. She's eventually going to make this her full time job. Right now she hires day of assistants from event to event but, eventually wants to hire a permanent assistant who is on staff, listed on the website, and can be in charge of day of execution in case two events are scheduled for the same day. I'm hoping this permanent assistant will eventually be me. For right now, I'm scheduled to assist her with a wedding on Nov. 6th.

So, how does this relate to my purpose for my blog? Well, I'm hoping to blog about my experiences with this (anonymous) company while changing the names of the brides, etc. because for right now, I don't have permission to give out that information.

I also want to use this blog as a journal for my "dream home." I love looking at HGTV and hope to post pictures of rooms I love from various websites. This will serve me later when Kenny & I build a house, which we both are really looking foward to.

And, I'll also continue to post pictures of things Kenny & I do, too!

Hopefully, I'll post my first "dream" room blog this week as I've already started compiling pictures so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment