Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scheduling

So, in a much more previous post I mentioned trying to get together a cleaning schedule. It didn't work, which is of no surprise to me. Although, I always schedule things out like that knowing in the back of my mind that I'm not going to follow through with it. Which, as a side note, makes me think this may be another contradiction of mine. I have a HUGE pet peeve for people who can't follow through with commitments and plans! And, I failed to follow through with my cleaning commitment, but I guess since it's a commitment to myself and I pretty much knew I wasn't going to follow through, then I can let myself slide on that one, right?

Anyway, onto the purpose of this blog...

So I try to schedule things out so I can manage my time better (i.e. exercising, cooking, cleaning, (and soon - school work), etc.) But most times, like the cleaning, I don't follow through with those commitments. I was doing very well though with cooking and menu planning before we moved to Savannah and never got back into the swing of it. Well, this week has been different. Because our budget until pay day was getting very low, I figured we better start utilizing what's left in the pantry. This week's menu has been:
Sunday:
Taco Soup

Monday:
Breaded Baked Chicken
Parmesan Garlic Risotto
Green Beans

Tuesday:
Hot Dogs with chili & cheese
Left over Taco Soup (for my husband who is anti- chili/cheese on hot dogs)

Wednesday:
Homemade Pizza

Thursday:
Breakfast for dinner -
Fried/Scrambled Eggs
Boiled Smoked Sausage
Toast

Friday:
Spaghetti

Saturday:
Chargrilled Chicken

And, another side note: I mentioned school work would soon become something else I would have to schedule in because....(drum roll)

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO SCAD'S MASTERS OF ARTS ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM!!!!!!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment