Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Catalyst for Change

I had an epiphany this morning. Those schedules I make and can't stay committed to, the workout regimen I say I'm going to stick to and I don't, those are all things that I don't want my children (when I have them) to grow up seeing. I don't want them to grow up seeing someone procrastinate, someone not stay committed to a task, someone not live a healthy life.

These unborn children of mine that I won't have for probably another 5-6 years or so are already playing a roll on my life I'm living today.

These unborn children are my catalyst for change.

Or, at least, I hope they are.

I say that because I know it will take committment on my part to changing my lifestyle and making a habit out of staying committed, not procrastingating, getting off my booty that's glued in front of the tv in order to accomplish those things that need to be done around the house, and living a healthy life. A healthy life not only needs to be just working out on a regular basis, but eating healthier too.

So, here's a cheers to change, to shifting my lifestyle in the right direction, and to making a habit of living a lifestyle that I hope will be a model for my children!

1 comment:

  1. More people should read this and make changes for the future they are looking forward to experiencing.

    ReplyDelete