Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Motivation...

ceases to exist in my life.

Well, I guess that's an overstatement. I wouldn't say it's nonexistent, but I definitely don't see it on daily basis.

I see my husband already, in only his second full week of pharmacy school, come home and work countless hours AFTER already being in class for at least 5 hours, sometimes more. He does NOT lack motivation.

I am not in school like I was for the previous year completing my graduate certificate and so I have less to do, which, for me, means the lazier I get. See, for me, I need more things going on in my life in order to prioritize better and gain that motivation to get everything done in time. Right now, I have work going on; that's it. At work I have about 2 -3 hours of actual work and am bored the rest of the time. Yes, that is a true statement. So, when I get home I continue wanting to do nothing instead of something.

What, you may ask, do you need to do when you get home from work? Well, even though I'm not in school and basically do not have any other deadlines to meet or things to do, I do have a house to take care of and clean and meals to cook. And that, is where I lack motivation.

I've recently, for the past day (maybe), been contemplating making myself out a cleaning schedule so that our house stays clean, but I don't have to do all of it in one day. If I ever gain the motivation to construct said schedule and experiment with the project I will let you know if it was successful. My prediction: I'll make the schedule and never use it, because that's usually what happens. I have all these grand plans, but no follow through.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment