Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I LOVE Fall! The weather, the colors, the holidays - everything! The weather lately has got me in a good mood; I feel like nothing can get me down - I hope this lasts! I think October is one of my favorite months. This October I'm looking forward to:

  • A day in Peachtree City
  • Auburn vs. Tennessee football
  • Day at a pumpkin farm near Dawsonville
  • The Georgia National Fair in Perry, GA & maybe the David Cook concert there!
  • Fall Break (unfortunately thanks to furlough days)
  • A long weekend in Savannah with my mom, aunts, and cousin
  • Halloween
I'll leave you with some pictures of past falls so enjoy!



Camping near the GA/AL line on Lake West Point

Haunted House pumpkin winner of "Most Creative" in the 2008 Financial Aid Pumpkin Carving contest

Trick or Treating with Maddux & Olivia, Halloween 2008

Camping October 2008 out on the property

Mine & Kenny's 1st pumpkin - 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment