Wednesday, October 21, 2009

David Cook

David Cook might be my favorite solo singer now. True, I don't know him but I get the sense that he is such a humble person who is so appreciative of the success he's been given, not to mention that he can SING!!! He sounds just the same, if not better, in person than he does on his first self titled album.

Kenny & I had the chance to see him in concert at a small venue: The Reaves Arena at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA this past Sunday afternoon. If you enjoy rock music and have then chance then I highly suggest you go see David Cook in concert; you won't be sorry!!

I had been dying to go to another fair since Kenny & I went to the 2006 Alabama National Fair in Montgomery. When I heard David Cook was going to be headlining the closing day of the GA Nat'l fair it sealed the deal for me. We bought tickets without thinking twice.

I can't wait to have another opportunity to see him in concert again.

Here's just a few of the pictures I took:



While we were there, these are some other sights we took in:


This coming weekend: I'm headed to Savannah on Friday with my Mom, aunts, & cousin Denise. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment