Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Work

I thought I'd share the work I've been doing with Anne Hagin Events, a wedding planning/consulting company here in Savannah. I've been working with Anne as her Lead Assistant since last November, so about 10 months. Since then, she's launched the website and we've had 3 weddings. We've launched the Facebook page. I've enjoyed working on it a lot by making a couple of posts a week! Coming up I'll be starting a blog for the company and we have 7 weddings on the books between now & next June. Check out the pages & help to spread the word because we'd love to have more!

Here are pictures of the posts I've made to the Facebook page the past several weeks:





I also posted style boards I created prior to working with Anne, which I've posted on my blog before for ya'll here and here :)

And, here's a sneak peek of a couple of style boards I'll be posting to Anne Hagin Events in the next two week or so!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment