Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Has it really been that long?

I cannot believe that I haven't posted in over 5 months! Let's recap what has been going on with some pictures:
April -
Visited PTC for Easter

And, attended South University's Spring Banquet

May-
My birthday & Kenny had a break before his pharmacy summer rotations started, so he visited PTC some.

June-
Day trip to HHI
Disney with family! (Mom was there, but wouldn't get in the picture!)

Kenny worked a rotation at Chatham CARES, the Chatham County Aids Clinic and enjoyed being out of school!

July-
3rd Annual Manland Boomfest BBQ for the 4th of July. We had 70+ people attend this year!



Anne-Marie & Russell spent their summer family vacay on Tybee so we got to have a MUCH overdue visit!

We semi-celebrated 2 years of marriage (I say semi because the real celebration was just last week)
And, Kenny worked at his 2nd summer rotation with Walgreens.

August-
Kenny's birthday
Kenny's summer break began before classes on Sept. 12
Visit to PTC & a party for our friend Ty to celebrate his first teaching job!
I had my wisdom teeth pulled so Mom came for a visit!

September-
CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS!!!



Then, back to work & classes for Kenny & me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment