Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4 Month Hiatus

I can't believe that it's been 4 months since I last posted. To be honest, though, not much has been going on.

November 2010:
We went to Peachtree City for Thanksgiving and had some family pictures made:







December 2010:
Mom came down to Savannah for Christmas and spent 4 days with us!

Kenny & I tried to ring in the New Year downtown with the fireworks over the river, but the fog was too thick so we came on home and watched the Times Square celebration on T.V.


February 2011:
We enjoyed a Valentine's celebration to Oatland Island Wildlife Center and dinner at Uncle Bubba's







Got to make a long-awaited trip home to Peachtree City

And, went out to celebrate Charlie's birthday at the Crab Shack


Which brings us up to date to March 2011:

Winter quarter came to a close for Kenny & I so I took a week off from work to spend time with him. He took a golf trip with his college boys the end of the week while my old roomie Jess, from Auburn, came into town for Savannah's St. Patty's day celebration w/ her Cornell friends. 


Tomorrow afternoon I'm off to Carrollton for 2 nights to visit UWG friends & then onto Chattanooga to see family and reunite with an old H.S. friend-woohoo!!

More posts to come on my trip and more blogs to come for those who have missed me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment